Unlimited searching capabilities on all commercial litigation in Western Canada. This includes British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. Database is current from January 1, 2000 to date. Updated Weekly. The report shows all parties to the claim as well as legal actions where the subject is the plaintiff.
Monitor your accounts using our automated monitoring system. You are able to monitor Western Canada litigation, Builders Liens, SubSurface Mineral Liens, Collections, and Corporate Updates for specific companies or phrases. (Example phrases "resources","energy", "oil & gas", "fabricators", "trucking", "transport", "contracting", etc. )
Each week you simply sign in and automatically new legal actions, Builders Liens, subsurface mineral liens, Collections, and Corporate Updates that pertain to you will appear in a concise report.
- Commercial legal actions: Suits, Judgments and other actions filed at Court of Queens Bench in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. Includes all Jurisdictions in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. Updated weekly.
- Builders liens: All above ground liens placed in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba updated weekly.
- Subsurface Mineral liens: All subsurface liens placed in Alberta updated weekly.
- Alberta and Manitoba Corporate updates: including name changes, amalgamations, status changes, restorations, new companies updated bi monthly.
- Collection bulletin: updated bi monthly.
Contact Steve Cooke at Sterling West Credit Corp for more information.
Edmonton & area 780-448-0720 or toll free 877-448-0720